Monday, April 2, 2018

J, Conference


Hey everyone, I hope all of y’all enjoyed conference!
It was pretty dang awesome! I love how we get to hear from our prophet and apostles every 6 months! I thought it was super awesome how we are now building temples in 3 countries that have never had temples before! It really shows how the gospel really is spreading to all nations!

My favorite talk this conference was the one by President Oaks when he talked about how the small decisions we make every day in life will determine who we become and prepare us for lifes big decisions. It was awesome when he said that the biggest changes we make in life come from the countless small decisions we make. I thought it was awesome because the way we prepare for the future and the way we show Christ we are willing to follow him is doing what he would in all of our seemingly insignificant decisions we make now!

This week we also got to visit J again and he is currently praying about getting baptized. He says he believes what we have been saying so I’m confident he will get the answer he needs and start taking the steps he needs to prepare to be baptized. He is a pretty awesome guy!

Love you all, I hope y’all have an awesome week!
Nelson

Finally got my hair cut!

No comments:

Post a Comment