Monday, April 17, 2017

Mi guerra con el bano



Hey everyone, what is going on?

I hope you all had an awesome Easter, it has been a pretty interesting week restarting this area. We didn’t have any previous investigators to see, since this area has been closed down for a couple months; that means we had to do a lot of tracting. But we had a pretty good week of tracting and we were able to find 6 new investigators in the last part of the week.  So it was a pretty successful time.

I’ve got to explain the title of this email. Last night we got home from our Easter dinner with the branch mission leader and everything was normal.  We did call ins with the zone leaders.  The elders I live with and I were all talking about crazy stories we had and we were relaxing for a bit. Then one of the elders goes to the bathroom which isn’t too crazy of a thing to happen since we are all human. But then 10:30 rolls around and it’s time to go to bed, so I go into the bathroom to pee right before bed which is also pretty normal. But when I flushed the toilet disaster struck! The pipes in the toilet were clogged and backed up, even though it didn’t look clogged, and so the toilet all of a sudden filled all the way up and started to flood the bathroom. At this point I am jumping away from the toilet and picking up the bathroom rug as I run into the hallway screaming that the toilet is clogged and overflowing. Two of the other elders run into the hallway and then see me frantically beating the water back and saving rugs as I go, then instead of helping they both burst out laughing and run into the other room to roll on the ground laughing. Finally when I yell that it is almost reaching into the living room they come out and help stop it and clean it up..... so yeah, how’s that for a mission story?  Don’t worry, now that bathroom is the cleanest it has ever been or probably will ever be again!

Love y’all and hope you have an awesome week and remember always flush twice to be safe or else you are going to make a mess.

No comments:

Post a Comment