Monday, June 19, 2017

Adios A.....



We had a pretty solid week this week.  We met some new cool people but; we also had to say goodbye to some really awesome people as well. 

This week we sadly had to say goodbye to our investigator A, he had to go back to Mexico this week, since his green card expired.  He says he is going to try to get another one and come back in December, but sadly I probably will not be around to see if he does. he is a super good guy and I hope that he continues to progress down in Mexico. I also had my final interview with my mission president before he goes home and we get a new president. It was sad to say goodbye to him and his wife but they have served for 3 years now and I’m sure they are excited to get back to their families. and I’m super excited to meet the new president in 2 weeks. 

We also got to meet a new family this week. Ran into them while we were tracting in Amelia this week. We met the daughter G and she was super nice and was willing to listen to our message. While we were teaching, her mom pulled up, which usually is a super awkward,  but it was totally fine.  Her mom stayed out and talked with us too! They are super great and the lesson went pretty well. 

That was the gist of the week, we also had a good time going up to Baton Rouge for stake conference, it was interesting being in a fairly busy city again.

I hope y’all have a week! 

Saying goodbye to A...

With President and Sister Hansen - as they are leaving.

No comments:

Post a Comment