Thursday, December 28, 2017

Navidad, nueva area



Hey everyone,

I hope you all had an awesome Christmas!! This is one of the times of year that missionaries love the most! I had a great time calling my family and being able to talk to them for a while, it is crazy to see how everyone’s lives have changed since the last time I called 6 months ago. We also got to go and have a few fun Christmas parties with the bishop and some other members in the ward, it was great.

Things are pretty awesome here in my new area. There is a bit of Spanish here, so it is good that we can have some good lessons with Spanish people. Haha, so far people here are really nice. When we do have a lesson they love to chat with you and sometimes they get going on a role and talk to you for like 20 min without you getting a word in sideways.  Haha but I guess that is better than awkward silence.

Sorry we haven’t had any stories that are too crazy yet here, I hope y’all have a great new year.  Remember to set some good New Year’s resolutions! 



No comments:

Post a Comment