Tuesday, January 2, 2018

Happy New Years!



Hey y’all, I hope you had a great New Years!

Wow it is crazy how fast 2017 went by.  I had to put 2018 for the first time in the study journal the other day so that was nuts. 

We had a fun time this New Years Eve, we had good lunch with most of the district and got to catch some Spanish investigators on their day off.  Haha, I was super surprised when some of them told us to come over on New Years Eve. haha one of the lessons was pretty funny cuz one thing almost all Spanish people do is say something along the lines of, "All churches are good." haha but this time she said that and then said, "Except for the _____ church." haha I won’t mention which church it was, but for about a solid 10 min she ranted on all the bad things this church did. haha our lesson with her (her name is B btw) went pretty good though and she invited us back so that was good.

We also had a fun lesson the other day with a guy named J.  Haha Im pretty sure he was still hungover a little bit from the New Years Eve cuz his answer to all the questions we asked him saying, "Oh yeah I get you, my name is J, my mom was a minister, so there you have it." Haha it was interesting.

Anyways I hope you have a great week and you made some good New Years goals, make sure they are not those goals you do for a week and then quit haha.
New Year's Mustache

No comments:

Post a Comment