Tuesday, May 30, 2017

Transfer 7 done, hello transfer 8



Hey everyone,

Today is transfers and I’m staying here in Morgan City with Elder Isrealsen for another transfer. 

This week has been pretty good, we have met some more cool people that actually used to be old investigators from a year ago. They are named C and I. At first it didn’t seem like they would be interested cuz we met them and they awkwardly told us to come back a different day, and when we went back they weren’t home, then this last week the same thing happened where we caught them and they told us to come back later. This Thursday we visited them and they let us in and we had a super good lesson with them. They had forgotten a bit about what they learned a year ago, but once we got into it they were super receptive. Elder Isrealsen did awesome at tell them about the importance of the authority of the priesthood which is a thing that a lot of people don’t understand down here. I’m excited to see what happens with them. 

Something nuts I found out is that we are getting a new sister missionary today that a lot of you might know. Sam Sargent! I’m super excited cuz there are some kids from k-town down here that I didn’t know before the mission but now there is going to be one I did know. So pray for Sam, the first few transfers are sometimes a bit tough.

I hope y’all have an awesome week!
My Trainer goes home today.

We found a dead alligator.

https://ssl.gstatic.com/ui/v1/icons/mail/images/cleardot.gif

No comments:

Post a Comment